Sunday, January 14, 2007

Another trip up the Mountain...











Anyone own a neckbrace they could lend me? I went boarding yesterday, this time with my brother Scott and his girlfriend Megan. We had a pretty good day but we all had one accident, if you will, each. Me first! Somehow I did a face plant with no warning whatsoever and got really bad whiplash. I'm so stiff in the neck today not even two trips to the hottub are helping. Next was Megan. She hyperextended her elbow - an old injury that hadn't healed fully. Today she is walking around with an ice pack attached to her elbow by a tensor bandage. And finally Scott, we had a little trouble getting on one of the chair lifts - thanks to me getting stuck on a metal thingy prior to loading - and somehow the sharp end of his ski pole pierced his knee and actually bent his ski pole a bit. We looked at his knee at the end of the day and it actually made him bleed - OUCH! So other than those few issues the day went well. We packed a lunch and ate it in the snow, a tail-gate party if you wil :) And I actually have pictures from the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Sorry I missed your de-lurking post :)