Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Why you're in my "I don't know you, but I like you" category!

I feel compelled to explain to those under my "I don't know you, but I like you" category of blogs. I went to elementary and high school with Brad Riemer and one of our friends gave me the link to Stephanie's blog so I could see wedding photos - a while back now. So me being the blog virgin I was, and still sorta am, I found the links to other's blogs from hers and love reading about the daily happenings of your lives! They have been a source of procrastination from homework for me and given me some laughs! Anyway, just wanted you to know why you made it to the prestigious spot of "I don't know you, but I like you". Maybe I can return the favour by providing some crazy stories of a single girl, soon to be a teacher!

No comments: