Thursday, December 14, 2006

CRRRAZY DAY!

So today was a very interesting day...it started off with me and my best friend Kyla going to book our trip to West Edmonton Mall for a little Reading Break shopping! Every year that I've been in University reading break has been the thrid week in Feb. Well, since we go back quite a bit later into January for second semester I guess the University thought they should push reading break back a week - not good when you don't check the dates of reading break before you book a flight!!! That's right I totally screwed it up...luckily we realized this within about ten minutes of leaving the travel agent and I booked it back there to plead my case - LOVE WEST JET - they were so nice about it all and moved all our plans back a week :) Phewf! Dodge a doozey there as I am expected to be in classes that week before - and they aren't understanding professors!

So then I leave the travel agent all happy again heading to Starbucks to tell Jenn, the other girl coming with us but is flying on air miles so will be booking her flight separatly, that a catastrophy was avoided! BUT, before I could get there I had an old man start yelling at me through his window of his car, sitting in the lane beside me. I don't know what I did to make him so mad - I really don't? So I gave him a bizzare look and just avoided looking at him...that didn't work...he was really mad....so I luckily I have power windows and pressed the down button on the passenger side window button...Sir you need to stop yelling, you're going to give yourself a heart attack...and with the ease that I opened the window I then shut it again. What is with people?

Then I was headed to Gramma and Ken's...we had a lunch date! Love lunch dates with those two :) While we were enjoying our White Spot meal the mixed rain and snow turned to SNOW and was STICKING! This was NOT in the forecast! Crazy people, crazy weather and crazy amounts of things to get done in town all the while it being 10 days before xmas = a very CRAZY DAY!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Brad said...

hey there tracy!... this is brad... not steph but steph was telling be that you left a comment on her blog so I thought that I would write you.
Well it's cool to see that you now have a blog and are getting to know my circle of friends. it's wierd to think that most of my friends are now 20 to 30 years old and, most of who are married and some with kids. crazy eh. but i do miss the good ol days sometimes. but anyway. I hope you are doing well and if you are ever in the area you should come see steph and I. anyways. hope to talk to you soon.