Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blogger is making me :(

Ok, so now I know the frustrations first hand of blogger! I have been trying to put a picture of me on my profile and it's not working. It said I had to upload a picture to blogger then cut and past the url and bingo bango I should have had a pretty picture of me starring back at me! But NOOOO!!! For two days now it says it has illegal characters or it cannot perform my request (something to that effect). If anyone has any advice please feel free to share your wisdom! So now if you want to see who this mysterious girl is at "Everyone needs a little TLC" then you can look at the gigantic picture of me below!

Just incase anyone is wondering...TLC are my initials. So you can see my title has two different meanings :) I guess I better marry a guy with a last name that starts with a "C" or I'm hooped! Haha - On that note, I'm outtie! Toodles all!

No comments: