Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Little Dudes and Spew

After Christmas I went to visit/nanny with the family that I was nanny for this past summer. It was a lot of fun. I got to spend quality one on one time with each of my little dudes. We went skating, went to the park, visited with their family, had a new years party - fun fun fun!

For the new years party we used the fondu set that they had given me for Christmas and invited some of their friends over and had a whole fondu spread. Cheese, meat and chocolate fonudus!

Sounds like a great time, right? It was...until...

I GOT VIOLENTLY SICK the last night I was there. The little dudes had thrown up once and twice at the beginning of my stay but I had managed to avoid it, so I though. I threw up so much and so hard it felt like I had been beat with a rubber hose. I got home that morning and then a few days later I got broncitis and a sinus infection! Today is the first day I feel like I can function since last Wednesday.

Here are some pictures I took of my little dudes with my new PINK Sony Cybershot T70! Thanks Santa! ;-)






2 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

The fondue sounds fun (minus the spewing). We got 3 chocolate fondue sets and one big one for our wedding. I kept them all b/c I figured they'd all come in handy!

CONGRATULATIONS ON OFFICIALLY BEING A TEACHER. That's very exciting:)

Stephanie and Brad said...

The little boys look very sweet Tracy! Getting sick like that is NO fun though- I'm glad to hear you recovered. I'm a little envious that you can already say that you're a teacher. I still have a good 2 years to go (at least) before I can say that. Oh well... And no, I don't have any pictures of the elephant- I really should have taken some though!!