Thursday, January 31, 2008

Argh!



I graduated a month and half ago. I have two degrees and have been certified to teach in BC. I have NO job! Nobody is hiring here in the Cowichan School District - I was told maybe in April! Nobody wants to hire me for a part time job as they know I will leave them if I get a call to go teach. This SUCKS!





So I decided to do a mini-makeover of my bedroom. I painted a nice shade of brown (I'll post pictures when my room is all done). It would be nice to purchase bedding that matches my new paint job - but I have NO job, which means I have NO money! Am I coming across bitter? GOOD! I AM!

I did have a craft day and I made this sign! I had seen one in Linens and Things but it wasn't big enough. So I made my own! What do you think?



At 1:23 today I got called to be on the TOC (teacher on call or aka substitute teacher list) WOOT! WOOT! NOT SO BITTER ANYMORE! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

No comments: