Sunday, February 24, 2008

Warning: Scattered Update

First order of business - If you read my last post, right to the bottom, you would now know that I am a WORKING teacher! I am on the substitute teacher list, which is no longer called that. It is called the TOC list (teacher on call). I have worked everyday since getting hired - which is apparently uncommon. I sure hope it's not beginners luck and that I keep getting called everyday!!!

With working comes the ever so lovely paycheque!!! I may or may not have done a LEETLE damage with that sucker! I bought new teaching clothes - that's kind of a necessary, right?

And new bedding to go with my newly painted and decorated room.







And then I bought something REALLY fun...



It's a GPS, but not JUST a GPS.......it's a PINK GPS!!!

This cute little thang is AWESOME! It even lets you download different cars - clearly I downloaded a pink one!

Now for your job. I want to name my new little helper, but I need some ideas???

1 comment:

Stephanie and Brad said...

Hi Tracy- I had to laugh when I read you post because I have already said to Brad, "honey, just so you know, when I'm a teacher, I'm totally going to have to go out and buy a bunch of new teacher clothes." Just thinking ahead! Glad we've got the same priorities.