Sunday, December 23, 2007

Have you heard the news???

It is official.......I'm a TEACHER!

I graduated on December 14 and before I even walked across that stage I had already sent my application in for the substitue teacher list. Hopefully in Jan. I get the call to come for my interview :) As for now I am enjoying my well earned time off and not using my brain for anything but fun stuff :)

After the graduation ceremony my grad class of about 50 plus dates went to the Grande Hotel in Nanaimo and had a wonderful dinner and visited with the people that we had been in a class with for the last 3 and half years and will probably not see for quite some time, if at all ever again.

Here is a picture of me - The TEACHER!!!



I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
I hope Santa is good to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Angella said...

Congratulations!!

Merry Christmas :)