Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Interview by Amanda!

Arighty, so Amanda has interviewed me!!! Thanks Amanda!

1. What was the first CD you ever owned?
I think it was Alanis Morsette (is that even how you spell it?) I think I got it for Christmas with my stereo I got that year.

2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
This is a hard one! Maybe when I was about 3 years old at a Parade with my Nana - long time ago!

3. What does your dream man look like?
Nick Lachey....but Tyler is my ideal man that I actually have a chance with! lol

4. What is your favourite TV show?
I'm really into Grey's Anatomy right now...but I also really enjoy the Bachelor...or any kind of cooking show. Oh wait, then there is Desperate Housewives! And Extreme Makeover Home Edition...too many to pick just one!

5. What food makes you cringe?
Beans! YUCK!

Want to play? Here’s the scoop:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! We have a lot in common...Grey's Anatomy, the Bachelor (can you BELIEVE that Peyton got sent home yesterday?!), etc.
Thanks for playing. :)