Sunday, April 1, 2007

DATES!

I'm a little hesitant to post about my dates, yes I said dates, because every time I do it doesn't work out - and I want this one to work out. Oh I'm not superstitious so here goes...

First date: We met for coffee (actually Frappachinos) at Starbucks, went and sat down by the ocean - chatted - went bowling (he beat me once, I beat him once) then we went for SUSHI! Yup, he likes sushi too! It was such a lovely date :) It lasted for 5 hours!

He is handsome, a TOTAL gentleman - I mean TOTAL! He even phones or sends me a text to follow up on a date to say thanks for a great time. How sweet is that?

Seconds date: We made plans last night to go for a hike today so we went up to Ladysmith just after lunch and had a good 2 hour hike! It was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to get to know each other better. Then we were sooo hungry we hit up Subway and brought it back to my parents house (they were out) and enjoyed our late lunch and had a nice little visit after. He heads back to Vancouver tonight, but he's back on Thursdsay and we have plans to go skiiing (me) and snowboarding (him) on Friday and we are going to go see that new movie with Will Ferrel.

Oh and he's really good about calling me - he's gonna phone me later tonight when he's home :) I didn't even ask for him to do that!

I brought my camera with me, but left it in the car when we went on the hike - I was so mad at myself - I could have posted those pics for you all to see :( Oh well I'm sure I can share his picture soon enough.

I think this one is going to be something good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds promising... :)