Saturday, April 14, 2007

Classes are DONE!

Yesterday was the last day of classes! Wahoo!!!! I found out yesterday that the only class that I would have had a final in, I got a B so I dont' have to write it!!! So that means I have NO exams! So I am taking the weekend off and then I have all next week to do my planning for 3 week practicum, which is due next Monday.
Last night I had my presentation for my senior Physical Education project (mini thesis) and they presented all of us grads with really nice silver whistles engraved with MUC (Malaspina University-College) PE '07 and on a Malaspina lanyard. The picture is of me in front of my poster :-)
So this afternoon I'm heading off to Victoria with Tyler - we are going on a date night :-) Then tomorrow we are off to the mountain, again. We had so much fun last weekend we thought we'd go on the last day of the season - tomorrow - and it's slush cup up there so that should be fun to watch! Then it's down to work Mon-Thurs and off to Vancouver to see Tyler for the weekend!
Things are wrapping up with school and summer is almost here - and I made it through the semester without any tears!!!! Mom is impressed!
Hope ya'll have a splendid weekend!

No comments: