Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Cut or Not to Cut?



I have VERY long hair! I started growing it in October of my grade 12 year. I graduated in 2001. Sooo that would make it a VERY long time since I have CUT my hair. I obviously have trims, but have not made any drastic cuts to it. I always had shoulder length hair or chin length hair - anything in between that as well. Lately I have been pondering the thought of chopping and I mean CHOPPING it off. By that I mean go back to an off the shoulder length cut. Perhaps even one of those funky cuts that is slightly shorter in the back and is slightly longer in the front so I get some volume at the back top of my head. I'm sure you're all confused by now. I know I sure am, but with my decision to cut or not to cut. What if I cut it and I hate it? It took me soooo long to get it to this length! What if I look fat or ugly with the short hair? I'm so scared! Then i think to myself do I cut it in stages? Well I don't know about all of you but I sure don't like paying for unnecessary hair cuts! And I go to an expensive hair stylish because I usually only have to go a few times a year! Oh what a pickle this is... any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should shave it bald, like an eagle or sometype of 'bird'

Dating said...

Oh that's my guy... what a sense of humour! I'm sure you'd LOVE it if I actually did it! You should watch what you suggest... I just might do it ;-0 hahaha