Monday, August 25, 2008

One week left...

One week of summer left for this Teacher :( I've loved having everyday to do with as I please - that has not happened since high school! But what was better about this summer was I actually have funds and a car, unlike high school summers off ;-) As much as I've loved having time off I'm totally ready to head back to work to replenish my bank account! This will be my first full year of substituting and I hope it's pretty steady! I'm scared that September will be slow :( Maybe there will be some teachers not ready to come back to work hehehe. Doubtful!

I'm also hoping this will be my lucky year and get a teaching contract! It doesn't have to be full time, it could be one day a week and I'd be a happy camper - obviously I get to sub on the rest of the days of the week. But I'd like this year to be the year I get my foot in the door!

I'm spending my last week off with my man :) I couldn't think of a better way to spend my last week off!!! I think my next post just may have to be about him and include some pictures - I'm over my superstitiousness about posting about his greatness ;-)

No comments: