Friday, August 17, 2007

My last day as a nanny...

Today is the day that I have to say goodbye to my two little sweet boys that I have played with all summer, 5 days a week. Aidan (3 and half) is such a great little guy - we have a lot of fun together and I will miss our weekly baking session - sometimes bi-weekly :) And Everett (14 months) has learned how to walk this past week which I'm so glad I got to see and be a part of. I think I'm going to miss his huge smile and giggle the most - and his cuddles :) I plan to visit often so I know I'll see them both soon, but still, I have spent a lot of time with these boys and feel very honoured to have been given the opportunity to be their nanny.

So the reason I have to leave today - school. I start on Monday! I am in my last semester of school of the Education Program and I only have 7 weeks of classes and 6 weeks of practicum - therefore we head back earlier than any other student. Oh well, just that much closer to being done.

Well I better sign off now - hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

1 comment:

Lowell & Julie said...

There was many a time when I thought I'd love to be a nanny for a summer. Sounds like fun!

I bet your excited to enter you LAST semester of school (oui oui?)!!

J:)