Monday, August 6, 2007

Family, Sun, Friends, Cold drinks and Fun!

Well I figured I should post something new, but I don't have a lot to report.

Saturday was my Gramma's birthday party here - she is 74! It was a nice gathering of family that included swimming in the lake, BBQ and alcoholic beverages ;) Gram's even stayed until 9pm!!!

Sunday I went to the waterslides in Victoria with my friends and had a blast! It was like being a kid again. Good times had by all :)

That brings us to today - Monday. The family and I were going to go boating and tubing, but everyone was kinda feeling lazy so that idea will be put off until another weekend.

Hope everyone who had a long weekend has enjoyed their extra time off :) Happy fun in the sun!!!




1 comment:

Stephanie and Brad said...

I miss long weekends at home in the sun!..although technically I have long weekends here every weekend, but still, it's more fun when you get paid time off. Sounds like you had a nice time though, even if it was just some relaxing. Oh yes- I'm doing an English major and going into education after I have my BA. That's the plan anyways..we'll see.