Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ramblings

Hmm...what to report? Tyler and I went to Playland on Sunday - that was really fun! I had never been on any of the "scary rides" before (yes, I'm 24) but I did most of them! Including the Hellavator! I got sick after going on a really spinny ride and unfortunately we left - so we need to make another trip back now that I feel confident and could enjoy the rides more now and not be so scared that I'm going to fall to my death on some of them :)

Today is hump day - yippee! Aidan and I just baked muffins and we visited the library this morning. The weather has been rainy and is supposed to be like this for the rest of the week :(

I am heading home this weekend for a visit and hopefully see some friends I haven't seen in a while. The summer is almost over for as I start school again on Aug. 20th :( My weekends are pretty much full from here on out and I still feel like I haven't done enough or accomplished all the things I wanted to do this summer - I'm sooooooo NOT working next summer ;)

I'm getting excited to head back to school though, much to my fellow collegue Kyla's disgust! But it all means that I will be even closer to becoming a teacher! I feel like I want to make enough money for a sweet trip and just spin the globe and go where my finger lands! I am finally craving that travel and change bug. I think it was always that I didn't have the money to do it and now that I will be done school I feel like I can now get out there and explore :)

I'm surprising Tyler on Thursday night with a little outing - can't say where just in case he does ever check in on my blog :) I'm hoping he likes it and we have a blast there :)

Well I think that's about all...Happy Hump Day :)

No comments: